- Can't Find it?
Here are lots of links that will help you find what you are looking for!
Here are some of our most popular links
A valley set apart for the Glory of God
To proclaim the Gospel of Jesus Christ and to equip believers for ministry
We are a Biblically based ministry, focused on relationships and service to others.
Stay up-to-date with what is happening at New Life Ranch by signing up for our email newsletter.
Turn left off of 412 after passing CeNex Gas Station (on the right). Look for a small blue sign pointing towards New Life Ranch.
Turn right off of 412 approximately four miles west of Siloam Springs. Look for a small blue sign pointing towards New Life Ranch.
Map to NLR
Make a Reservation
If you have any questions about hosting a retreat at New Life Ranch please contact our Retreats Manager, Nathan McKinney, by emailing him at firstname.lastname@example.org, or calling 918-422-5506.
To reserve requested dates, NLR requires a deposit of $10.00 per guest reservation ($10 x Minimum Reservation Number = Deposit). Reservations are not confirmed until the deposit and contract have been received. We need to know if you have decided not to come. If this is the case, please contact NLR as soon as possible so we can open your times to other ministries. Please do not assume if we have not received your contract we have canceled your retreat. NLR will either deduct the deposit from the final bill when paid at the end of your retreat or the deposit may be forwarded to book a retreat for the following year. The group may choose either option.
The guest group is responsible to pay for all damages caused by their participants.
- $50 per square inch for graffiti
- $50 per fire extinguisher discharged in cases of no fire and $100 per fire extinguisher dischared in cases of no fire in Wagon or Saddle Inn
- Amounts for other damages will be based on estimates provided by our facilities staff for costs of materials and labor
- If your number dips below the minimum reservation number on your contract, you will be charged for those who attended and for 80% of those who did not, up to your reservation number.
- If cancellation occurs at any time, your deposit will be forfeited; If the cancellation occurs within 90 days of the scheduled retreat, NLR requires payment of 50% of the reserved number.
- Your deposit will be refunded in cases of severe and unsafe weather conditions.
New Life Ranch is concerned about the eternal welfare of those who are on the grounds, and their commitment to Jesus Christ. Therefore, upon signing of the contract, your group agrees to conduct a program that integrates the Bible, and should be in harmony with the following beliefs:
Articles of Faith
- A belief in the scriptures of the Old and New Testaments as the inspired Word of God and inerrant in the original writing, and that they are the supreme and final authority in faith and life. II Timothy 3:16, 17; II Peter 1:20, 21; Matthew 5:18; John 16:12-13
- A belief in one God eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Deuteronomy 6:4; II Corinthians 13:14
- Beliefs that Jesus Christ was begotten of the Holy Spirit and born of Mary, a virgin and a descendant of David. John 1:1-2, 14; Luke 1:35
- A belief that man was created in the image of God; that he sinned and thereby incurred not only physical death but also that spiritual death which is separation from fellowship with God; that all human beings are born with a sinful nature. Genesis 1:26, 27; Romans 3:22, 23; Romans 5:12; Ephesians 2:1-3, 12
- A belief that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures as our representative and substitution sacrifice, and that all who believe in Him and accept Him are justified on the grounds of His shed blood. Romans 3:24, 25; I Peter 2:24; Ephesians 1:7; I Corinthians 15: 1-3
- A belief in the resurrection of the crucified body of our Lord and His ascension into Heaven, and that He is there at the right hand of God as our High Priest and Advocate. Acts 1:9,10; Hebrews 9:24; Hebrews 7:25; Romans 8:35; I John 2:1-2; I Peter 1;3-5
- A belief in that blessed hope - the personal and imminent return of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, and that He will set up His Kingdom on earth. Thessalonians 4:13-18; Revelation 19:11-21
- A belief that all those who in faith accept the Lord Jesus Christ are born again of the Holy Spirit and thereby become children of God. John 16:8-11; II Corinthians 3:6; I Corinthians 12:12-14; Romans 8:9; Ephesians 1:13,14; John 16:13; I John 2:20,27; Ephesians 5:18
- A belief in the bodily resurrection of the just and unjust; the everlasting blessedness of the saved and the everlasting punishment of the lost. Matthew 25:46; John 5:28,29; John 11:25-26; Revelation 20:5,6,12,13; Luke 23:43; Philippians 1:23; Philippians 3:21; I Thessalonians 4:16-17
Our Doctrinal Statement indicates that NLR holds to the historic doctrines of the Christian Faith. Our policy is to partner with those of like-faith. We realize that there are honest differences of opinion among godly believers on issues such as speaking in tongues, divine healing, divine sovereignty and human responsibility, the security of the believer, political and economical theories, etc. In order to encourage Christian fellowship and unity, and as a matter of Christian courtesy to others on the grounds, we ask that guests do not seek to convince anyone outside their own group of a particular view point.