- Can't Find it?
Here are lots of links that will help you find what you are looking for!
Here are some of our most popular links
A valley set apart for the Glory of God
To proclaim the Gospel of Jesus Christ and to equip believers for ministry
We are a Biblically based ministry, focused on relationships and service to others.
Stay up-to-date with what is happening at New Life Ranch by signing up for our email newsletter.
Turn left off of 412 after passing CeNex Gas Station (on the right). Look for a small blue sign pointing towards New Life Ranch.
Turn right off of 412 approximately four miles west of Siloam Springs. Look for a small blue sign pointing towards New Life Ranch.
Map to NLR
- Packing List
- Daily Themes
- Optional Thursday Overnight
- Stuff For Parents
- Financial Assistance (Scholarship)
- Guide to Camp Download (pdf)
Guide to Day Camp
- Guide to Shuttle
- Submit a Health Form
- Make a Payment
- Camper Medication Form (pdf)
- View Pictures
- Watch Videos
Already registered for Camp?
You don't have to worry about packing for overnight, but there are still a few things that would be good for your camper to have. Be sure to mark all clothing and accessories with your camper's name. Here's what we suggest you bring:
- A bag or back-pack. All your clothes and accessories must fit in this bag.
- Modest clothing suitable for physical activity - no short shorts or mini skirts.
- One piece bathing suits only-no tankinis.
- Creek shoes or sandals with a back strap
- Bible, notebook, and pen
- Any prescription medications
- Insect repellent
- Extra shirt and shorts, just in case
Don’t Bring This Stuff: Pets, cash, tobacco in any form, alcoholic beverages, drugs (including non-prescription), lighters, matches, weapons, fireworks, radios, mp3 or CD players, electronic game systems, cell phones, pagers, roller blades, skateboards, video games, magazines, or sexually explicit literature or items or any kind.