- Can't Find it?
Here are lots of links that will help you find what you are looking for!
Here are some of our most popular links
A valley set apart for the Glory of God
To proclaim the Gospel of Jesus Christ and to equip believers for ministry
We are a Biblically based ministry, focused on relationships and service to others.
Stay up-to-date with what is happening at New Life Ranch by signing up for our email newsletter.
Turn left off of 412 after passing CeNex Gas Station (on the right). Look for a small blue sign pointing towards New Life Ranch.
Turn right off of 412 approximately four miles west of Siloam Springs. Look for a small blue sign pointing towards New Life Ranch.
Map to NLR
Day Camp is a great way for campers going into the 1st-5th grade to get a big taste of camp!
- Packing List
- Daily Themes
- Optional Thursday Overnight
- Stuff For Parents
- Financial Assistance (Scholarship)
- Guide to Camp Download (pdf)
Guide to Day Camp
- Guide to Shuttle
- Submit a Health Form
- Make a Payment
- Camper Medication Form (pdf)
- View Pictures
- Watch Videos
Already registered for Camp?
2017 Dates and Cost. Everything you need to pick your session of camp!
Session 1 Session 2 Session 3 Session 4 Session 5 Session 6 Session 7 Session 8 Session 9 Date - - June 19-23 June 26-30 July 3-7 July 10-15 July 17-21 July 24-28 July 31- Aug 4 Cost - - $230 $230 $230 $230 $230 $230 $230
- How do I know which sessions of Camp are available for my camper? The only way to know is to go ahead and register.
Log into our on-line registration system, and after entering your camper's details you will see a list of sessions that are available. If the session you want is visible on the list of available sessions, and you choose it and complete the registration, that means your camper has a reserved spot. If that session has filled, only the wait listed version of the session will be visible for your camper.
- What if both the wait listed version and the regular version of a session show up on my list to choose from? That means there is a still a spot available for your camper, but that session is wait listing for other genders, so we want the wait list version to be available to them.
- The bottom line is, when in doubt, register! If you see the regular version of a session on the list, that means you can choose it.
Day Campers get to do lots of cool camp stuff, like archery,swimming, arts & crafts and field games. Everything about Day Camp is designed to give campers a safe and fun experience that will let them play, learn, and develop as individuals, communities and followers of Christ.
We are excited to offer a Day Camp shuttle for campers from Northwest Arkansas. We pick up at Ozark Center Pointe Place in Springdale at 8:00am each morning, and we drop off at 5:30pm.
The cost is $50 per camper.
We are unable to prorate this option, so payment for the entire week is required. If you desire to use the shuttle you will need to pay for the entire week, but will not be required to utilize the service each day. When you pick up your camper, please let us know if you will not be utilizing the service the following day.